SJIFF8 AutumnFest Box Office
• All patron must have a ticket regardless of age.
• AGE APPROPRIATENESS AND RESTRICTIONS:
No children under 6 years old will be admitted to the festival.
- At appropriate screenings or events, children between the ages of 6 and 12 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
No babes in arms.
- Children must be at least 13 years of age in order to be issued, or use, a festival ticket or pass.
As for ratings, most of the films are new, international, or independently released, and have not been rated by the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA). We urge parentsto carefully review the film descriptions in the program guide and use their discretion in determining age appropriateness.
• Online ticket sales for all AutumnFest shows on September 6, 2015, will end at 9:30 AM.
• FINAL SALE: All sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or substitutions.
• TRANSACTION FEES: All credit card transactions and online transactions will incur a minimal service fee that will be shown during check-out.
• Please be advised that rain or shine, and without exception, all ticket sales are final and no refunds or exchanges will be made.• Tickets are non-transferable and non-replaceable.
• If lost, stolen or destroyed, passes and tickets will not be replaced.
• PICK UP DETAILS: Tickets may be redeemed at Will-Call directly at the festival venue starting at 1 hour before the first show of each day, and generally 30 minutes before each show. You must present your photo ID to redeem your ticket. Orders for multiple tickets must be redeemed by the person who placed the order. You may only pick up tickets on the day-of-show (i.e. tickets for August 1st shows may only be picked up on August 1st.)
• RUSH TICKETS: When advance tickets are no longer available, a limited number of rush tickets may be available at the door. Rush tickets are available on a first-come-first-served basis depending on how many seats are available after pass holders and advance ticket holders are admitted. Rush tickets are normally sold 5 minutes prior to the screening. Rush Tickets are not discounted. There are no day-of-show discounts.
• PASSES: Passholders are guaranteed a seat as long as they arrive 30 minutes before showtime. Passes are non-transferable.
• The San Joaquin Film Society reserves the right to refuse admission to, and/or remove from any screening, panel or party, anyone whose actions are deemed troublesome and/or dangerous to other festival attendees, guests, volunteers or staff.
• Discounted tickets are available for seniors 65+, students 26 and younger of accredited institutions, disabled persons, and kids ages 6 to 17.
• Please inquire about group discounts for parties of 12 or more. (Contact Us)
• All prices are subject to change.
^ back to top